Research Master Program
The Master degree IISC is a one year study program for students desiring to deepen their knowledge in current hot topics in Computer Science and Engineering of Complex Systems. The Master degree IISC is co-founded by the University of Cergy-Pontoise and the Engineer School ENSEA and courses are given by the (top notch) professors of the ETIS laboratory (CNRS) involved in the five research fields:
- Specialty "Electronics of autonomous systems" (ESA), responsible: Emmanuelle Bourdel;
- Specialty "Artificial intelligence and robotics" (IAR), responsible: Alexandre Pitti and Philippe Gaussier;
- Specialty "Image and big data" (IMD), responsible: David Picard and Dimitris Kotzinos;
- Specialty "Methods for analysis of complex data" (MADOCS), responsible: Aymeric Histace;
- Specialty "Signal and Telecommunications" (ST), responsible: Claudio Weidmann and Inbar Fijalkow.
The IISC Master's degree includes 370 hours of courses. Information and registration documents for these specialties are available below.
The IISC (formerly SIC) Master's degree ranks 3rd in its category in the SMBG 2015 ranking and is rated "4 stars".
Each year, ETIS offers around ten research internships.
The members of ETIS also teach in the M2 IISC Professional Master of the University of Cergy-Pontoise, as well as at the ENSEA Graduate Engineering School.
Information and registration for Research Master M2 IISC
- NoticeInscription-Master_I&ISC_ESA_2016-2017.pdf (564.1 KiB)
- brochure_esa_2016_2017_janv.pdf (119.0 KiB)
- NoticeInscription-Master_I&ISC_SIC_(IAR-IMD-ST)_2016-2017.pdf (572.1 KiB)
- Brochure_Master_SIC_R-Sept2014.pdf (642.0 KiB)
- Dossier de candidature_2016-2017 - ESA.pdf (319.6 KiB)
- Dossier de candidature_2016-2017 - IAR.pdf (319.7 KiB)
- Dossier de candidature_2016-2017 - IMD.pdf (319.2 KiB)
- Dossier de candidature_2016-2017 - ST.pdf (319.2 KiB)
Secretariat of the M2 Research Master
6, avenue du Ponceau
95014 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
e-mail : email@example.com
tél. : (+33) 01.30.73.62.63 fax :(+33) 01.30.73.66.27
On average, 50 PhD students are doing research at ETIS laboratory. All of them are enrolled in the doctoral school "Sciences et ingénierie" at the University of Cergy-Pontoise (ED 417).
The rate of professional insertion of PhD students after their thesis is 100% in recent years.
Seven habilitation theses ("Habilitation à diriger des recherches") were defended by ETIS researchers between 2002 and 2007. Three were in 2010, two in 2011, and two in 2014.