Postes à pourvoir
Assistant Professor "Internet of Things and Cybersecurity"
EISTI Engineering school and the ETIS laboratory are hiring a Assistant Professor in « Internet of Things and Cybersecurity ». The position is available in September 2019 on the Cergy-Pontoise campus.
PhD. If the PhD was obtained in France, qualification from the CNU (27 and/or 61) is needed, unless PhD defense took place after the qualification date for 2019.
Teaching will be at EISTI. Among others, courses on:
- Cybersecurity: cryptography, forensic, security of connected objects, programming on smart cards, data security management systems - norms ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27005, intrusion tests...
- Networks/IoT : architecture and services, standardization, IPv6, routing IP, wireless technologies...
- DevOps/DevOpsSec tools (continuous integration, Git, Docker, Jenkins,...),
Research will be performed in the laboratory ETIS UMR 8051, in the Information, Communication and Imagery team (ICI). The candidate should have knowledge in one of the following fields:
- Formal methods and proofs for security verification of security protocols
- Cryptanalysis, chosen plaintext security proofs, chosen ciphertext security proofs
- Security and privacy in distributed storage / caching systems
- 5G and IoT security standards
- Anomaly detection
- Teaching: Besma Zeddini – EISTI – email@example.com – 01 34 25 10 08
- Research: Mathias Quoy – ETIS – firstname.lastname@example.org – 01 34 25 28 52
and Claudio Weidmann – ETIS – email@example.com - 01 30 73 62 88
Two post-doctoral research positions available at ETIS
We have two post-doctoral research positions available at ETIS (ENSEA), in the greater Paris area:
- Post-doc on "IoT Security", duration 1.5 years (fixed contract), salary:50 kEuros/year, deadline; 5th July 2019
- Post-doc on "NOMA Techniques for B5G Networks", duration 2 years (fixed contract), salary: 50 KEuros/year, deadline: 5th July 2019
The full advertisement can be found in the following link:
Recrutement de doctorants et post-doctorants pour le projet ELIOT
The French - Bresilian ANR - FAPESP PRCI project ELIOT – Enabling technoLogies for IOT is recruiting several PhD students and post-docs.
See details at https://eliot.ensea.fr/eliot-open-phd-or-post-doc-positions/
Deux postes d'enseignant-chercheur avec l'EISTI
Le laboratoire ETIS recrute 2 postes d'enseignant-chercheur en CDI avec l'EISTI.
Contacter firstname.lastname@example.org pour des renseignements sur le profil recherche.
Offre de post doc : Equipe ASTRE/CELL
CARING: Design of a Software Radar for the Early Identification of Gait Failure in EHPAD: Application to Fall Detection
- Solid knowledge in design flow on FPGA.
- Signal processing and image processing concept
- Radar knowledge would be a plus.
- Machine learning.
- Programming in Matlab and / or Python.
- A good command of English.
Place of work:
Laboratory ETIS, UMR8051, site ENSEA, 6 av of the culvert, 95000 Cergy-Pontoise,
Salary : 2300 euros per month
Duration: 12 months with possibility of renewal.
Pr. Olivier ROMAIN
07 61 76 91 47