Endoscopic Vision Challenge 2017
After a very successful first iteration of Endoscopic Vision Challenge (and, more precisely, the polyp detection one) here we are back again for a brand new sub-challenge. This time, we are not focusing only on polyp detection in colonoscopy images. This time, we also cover polyp segmentation in both colonoscopy images and wireless capsule images. Additionally, we also introduce a task related to wireless capsule endoscopy image classification. So, this year, we offer to you the chance to test your detection, segmentation or classification methods in completely new to be fully publicly available databases.
- May, 20th: Release of first part of training data (polyp detection)
- June, 5th: Release of second part of training data (polyp segmentation, wireless capsule endoscopy)
- July, 20th: Release of test data
- August, 27th: Submission deadline for results
- September, 10th: Challenge day
- Jorge Bernal, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona & Computer Vision Center, Spain
- Aymeric Histace, ETIS laboratory, CNRS, ASTRE Team, University of Cergy-Pontoise, France
More informations on the sub-challenge website.
In the contexte of MICCAI Conference, Québec, 10-14 September 2017.